CRC power Lube high performance lubricant is a multi-purpose lubricant that utilizes PTFE and extreme pressure additives to provide unparalleled lubricating performance. With twice the load carrying capacity of most general purpose lubricants, Power Lube is the perfect choice for extreme operating conditions and hard-to-maintain equipment. Additionally, Power Lube’s long lasting film minimizes surface contact, extends lubricating intervals and provides excellent corrosion protection. Recommended for use on bearings, gears, linkages, motors, chains, cables, rollers, guide bars, pulleys, cams, valves, ball joints, hinges, slides, cutting tools, taps, dies, pistons, handling equipment, conveyors, hoists, lifts, doors and fans. Material safety data label. Provides instant access to current safety information should an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA hazard communications standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- NSF H2 registered for use in meat and poultry plants.
- Contains PTFE for long-lasting protection.
- Withstands extreme load carrying situations.
- Displaces moisture and seals out corrosion.
- Exceeds 4500 pounds on falex load test (ASTM D-3233).